By adding a floating frame, a perception of depth is created by the shadow around your photo. This is the same technique that Art Galleries have used for years to draw additional attention to their stunning works of art. The lighting creates a dramatic effect and calls attention to the image in a sophisticated way. Similarly, Canvas People’s floating frames will let your photo speak for itself, providing a professional and polished finishing touch. Frames are available for all gallery wrapped canvas sizes.
Articles in this section
- What is a floating frame?
- What is the difference between the Standard and Thick Wrap?
- What size canvases do you offer?
- Do you offer a collage canvas option?
- Does Your Company Offer Gift Certificates or Store Credit?
- My purchase is a gift, is the pricing included in the shipment?
- What Is the Best Way to Care for My Canvas?
- CanvasPeople - Canvas Attributes
- What are the Dimensions of the Floating Frame?
- CanvasPeople Canvas Options