The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving the author of a photograph the exclusive right to reproduce the photograph. This includes the right to control the making of copies. If your photograph was taken by a professional photographer you may need to obtain a release.
Articles in this section
- Will My Photo Colors Appear Slightly Different?
- Why won't my photo fit within the frame?
- What Size and Image File is Acceptable?
- What color profile does CanvasPeople print in?
- What Photo Enhancements Do You Offer?
- How Will I Know if My Photo is High Enough Quality?
- Can I print my image across multiple canvases?
- Can I reprint any photo?