The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving the author of a photograph the exclusive right to reproduce the photograph. This includes the right to control the making of copies. If your photograph was taken by a professional photographer you may need to obtain a release.
Articles in this section
- Will my photo colors appear slightly different?
- What size photo is acceptable?
- What color profile does CanvasPeople print in?
- Can you touch up or correct any photo problems?
- How will my photo be wrapped?
- How do I know if the photo I want to use is a high enough quality?
- What image file types do you accept??
- Can I print my image across multiple canvases?
- Can I reprint any photo?